The mission of the TLT is to preserve and protect the scenic beauty of Tiverton. Here are some options of how you can help:
Become a Member
The Tiverton Land Trust is a member supported non-profit organization. There are several membership categories from which to choose. Membership contributions support our operational expenses so that we can continue with our preservation, conservation, educational, and public awareness efforts. Membership contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. The TLT will provide a receipt letter for your records.
Click here to become a member.
Ways to Donate
Donations are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. The TLT will provide a receipt letter for your records. Donations of any amount are greatly appreciated.
- Gift for Land Protection: Donations will be used to help us acquire parcels of land in Tiverton or to purchase development rights or conservation easements.
- Stewardship Fund: Donations for stewarding conserved lands help us to maintain, manage and monitor TLT's protected properties.
- In Honor of: You may make a donation to the TLT in honor of a friend or relative to commemorate a birthday, anniversary, or holiday. Your recipient will be notified that you made a donation.
- Memorial: You may make a donation to the TLT in memory of a loved one. The family of the loved will be notified that you made a donation.
- Gift memberships: You can give a gift membership to friends, teachers, or relatives. Your recipient will be notified of their gift membership.
- Land, Securities/Stocks, Beneficiary, or Cash Donations: Please contact the Tiverton Land Trust and consult your financial or tax advisor when making large planned gifts.
- Donate Land or a Conservation Easement: A gift of land or a conservation easement is a lasting gift that you can make for future generations. You can protect your land from future development and enjoy tax benefits today. Please see the Land Protection section on our website for more information.
- Employer Matching - Please check with your employer to see if they offer an employee matching gift program that will increase your donation.
How would you like to pay?
If you would like to mail in your check or credit card information, you can download, print & complete form, and mail to our offices.
You may also donate via PayPal using your credit card or PayPal account.
Click here to access mail-in form or donate via PayPal.
There are many ways that you can volunteer with the TLT. If you contact us and let us know your interests and time availability we can suggest several volunteer opportunities you may be interested in.
Click here to volunteer.